среда, 13 июня 2012 г.

Rock festival MAXIDROM. Linkin Park, Moscow 10 June 2012


My friends!

I want to share with you my impressions of the visit such a wonderful and truly memorable event. And the experience was a lot and they are all wonderful!
First of all, I hasten to express my gratitude to the band Linkin Park for those unforgettable emotions they have presented to thousands of people who came to the festival Maxidrom. Despite the fact that I'm a native of Moscow, I visited the festival Maxidrom the first time, I always was no time, and special wishes, did not arise too. But when I heard will perform Linkin Park, could not refuse. Despite the fact that I'm an admirer of the art band 30 Seconds To Mars, I listen to guys from Linkin Park for a long time and much earlier than Mars.
I remember when the guys were just beginning their way in team, which had already the name of Linkin Park, I took in a tour their first album and gave a listen to my friends. Frankly, they were shocked! I've heard, I'm mad that I listen to this music, it's simply impossible to listen this and they will never be successful. At that moment in Russia very few people knew about the band Linkin Park. However, when it came to the song In The End, my friend noticed that a voice of the singer (Chester) is good, and sometimes he can sing really well. HOLY SHIT I said in that moment! I said to argue with no one going, and you will hear them and remember my words! So it all happened:) Already after a while, some of my friends was have a ringtone on his phone with songs including Linkin Park "Numb" and "Faint". And I'll say more, some wanted to go to Maxidrom with me, but for some reasons could not. And after festival asking about detailed report on how everything went. This is I'll do right now.
Initially, we planned to come only for the completion of the festival, namely with start performances The Rasmus. So we did. The guys performing not bad and well prepared the crowd for dessert headlining festival. The big plus was that we heard our version of the famous Katyusha song that The Rasmus played the harp:) and of course that how the way the clouds dispersed and come out long-awaited sun!
Well, the rest is was left to Linkin Park, who, though a bit late, but came out on stage and just blew the crowd with a strong start with Place For My Head. After that, everything went as expected with an incredible adrenaline and wild energy of guys! To be honest, so I've never partied like this! Twice the fans in front of us did trickles, and surprisingly it was not terrible, everything was done carefully, no one hurt:) Very impressed, as Chester sang "Numb", singing almost whole song is standing still with eyes closed, very pathetic! Mike as always on top, you can not tear my eyes. With "Faint" joy and madness knew no bounds! Long time waiting "In The End", and when waited for, we're sang like a choir the whole song, as always. When the performance was coming to the very end on the song "One Step Closer" the crowd open like a second wind, and the returns become even stronger! Was held a good flash mob, let out balls, lifted up the white sheets of paper on which were written the names of all participants, which radiates from itself according to the authors of Sex:)
and in the end raised up hearts that after show were sent to the stage. It looked very nice! The only thing I couldn't wait, it's "The Messenger" in the breathtakingly performed by Chester. Really much wanted to hear this miracle, seems to be the next time;)
In short, it was very powerful! I've been to many festivals and performances of rock bands. Believe me, the performance of Linkin Park is one of the most powerful, vivid and unforgettable! I'm sure that more than once I'll come on their show and I'll bring all those who at this time couldn't come with me! I promise!
Guys, thank you very much for those emotions you gave! Stay always such a bright and extraordinary personalities! I wish you success and a lot of new albums! And remember, by your creativity you're saving many lives and giving new!


                                                                           
                                                               

                                                                   Sincerely, Tatiana Pochuta.        
                                                                           Moscow, Russia

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий